Monday 15 November 2010

Nordic Girls Stick Together

I know I complain a lot about in this blog, but the the truth is that I’ve been blessed with some extraordinary people in my life. This weekend I had the opportunity to spend a lot of quality time with awesome, inspirational people, and it feels like my energy is back on top again.

One thing that I find quite funny is that the two friends I see the most are both from cold countries: one is Canadian and the other one is from Sweden. Not only do we have a lot in common, but it seems to me that we share a very similar outlook on life. Finding people like that can be difficult, and it’s even harder when you live abroad (yeah, I think our cultural and social backgrounds might have something to do with this), so I’m definitely grateful for having found these people.

No comments: