For now I will take it easy with the exercising and concentrate on walking and pilates, while trying to fix my eating habits. More iron and vitamins might help. If things don’t improve from there, I’ll probably need to have this checked because it’s not the first time it’s happening.
What else will happen this month?
- We are moving to a lovely new flat. The contract is going to be signed today.
- I will find out about my studies. I’m already really nervous about this: I know I’ll get to continue with the Hungarian but I have also applied to a couple of other courses (including psychology) that I really want to do. Fingers crossed they will accept Ms. Ditzy .
- There will probably be a huge family gathering, but unfortunately under very sad circumstances.
- But... on a happier note, I will also spend some quality time with my lovely friends and hopefully see one of my favourite bands live.
- a few language projects need to be started and finished.