Thursday 10 November 2011

Negative to Positive

 Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”(Swedish proverb)

 

No, the intention is not to swamp you with inspirational quotes, even if it might seem like it. It’s just that I’m looking for useful and efficient tools for turning negative thoughts into positive ones. Negative thoughts are like snowballs – once they appear they just become bigger and bigger. Nobody can be shiny all the time, but it’s important to experience more positive thoughts than negative ones. At least that’s my philosophy.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. I've been stuck in my own head for a few days...need to be reminded of the good things in life.

Zsuzsi said...

smedette: it's so easy to get stuck in one's head. Hope you'll find some good things soon, I'm sure they are there! :)