Friday 4 November 2011

I Want To Know Your Secret

Morning people, how do you do it? How do you get yourself out of bed at 5 am to go for a run? There is something very romantic about the thought of being a morning person. Imagine having the time to read the newspaper with a fresh croissant and a cup of hot coffee in the morning. Or how about the chance of watching the sunrise* and doing some yoga without the need to hurry? Or writing? I’d be really pleased to possess the necessary time-management skills to have time to find matching socks in the morning. I got up early today, and at 6.40 I was already on my way to the gym. Why don’t I do that more often, it feels great once you are up, after all.

 

 

 

* The good thing about living not that far from the Arctic Circle means that at this time of the year you don’t have to be a morning person in order to admire the sunrise. Being up at 9 am will do.

No comments: