Yesterday I felt like running for the first time in a very long time – I’ve been running at the gym, but it’s mostly been about forcing myself to reach to a certain amount of kilometers. Yesterday’s run was something quite different, though. It was easy, fun, and I could have continued for much longer. It felt so good.
The exercise plan for this week is as follows:
- Monday: strength training at home.
- Tuesday: Body pump + 20 minutes of intervals
- Wednesday: Body combat and/or Body balance + 30 minutes of running
- Thursday: Body pump + 20 minutes of intervals
- Friday: running – 45 minutes
- Saturday: REST
- Sunday: running – 45 minutes, abs