Monday 11 April 2011

11/4/2011

Today’s…

…adventure: step-class. I survived without killing myself. Enough said.

…treat: tortilla de patatas and Belgian chocolate.

…highlight: one of my best friends is coming tonight [if they make it out of Barcelona].

…strange event: my brothers hardly never call me. Today A did, and the conversation went something like this: A – hi, do you want to talk to mum? Z- sure, is she there? A-No. Z-???? A- but I can ask her to call you when she gets home. Z-oh, ok. Thanks. Is there anything else you want to talk about? A-no… bye!

…reading: an interesting article named 'Anarchy is what States make of it: the social construction of power politics'. Written by Alexander Wendt.

…gift: 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. En castellano.

…bad idea: having lunch in the sun –> horrible headache.

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Todo lo belga mola, y si tiene chocolate más :D