Monday 25 April 2011

New Week

It’s already the last week of April – incredible! Summer is just around the corner, and it’s going to be so good, I can feel it in my bones. This following month will be crazy though… There are assignments waiting to be written and exams that must be taken. I’m awfully behind with the reading for my Hun Lit class, so a few trips to coffee shops need to be scheduled so that I can dig into those wonderful Hungarian minds. I’ll  have to go to Stockholm twice, and it’ll be lovely, because there is nothing quite as beautiful as Scandinavia in spring.

And this week? The last week of April will be dedicated to the gym, the Hungarian language and international relations theory. Hopefully there will be some time for writing as well. It’s funny that – these are the very ingredients for happiness in Zsuzsi-land.

No comments: