Wednesday 2 February 2011

Time To Pack (and then rest)

Tomorrow at 7.20 a.m. the train will leave, and I have nothing ready yet. The good news is that I don’t really need to bring anything with me, just a few pairs of clean socks and underwear, as well as a huge pile of books and papers.  And vodka and tequila for my brothers. Tomorrow will be spent on the road (and in the air), which is a good thing, because my body needs to rest.

Today was the fifth day in a row that I worked out, and I can really feel it (the left side of my back is hurting quite badly). Even if it feels nice to exercise, the rest day will be enjoyable, too. Speaking of working out, I think I’ve figured out a good schedule for myself. It still needs some improving, though, so I’ll write more about it some other time.

Anyway. Now I’ll continue listening to rise.fm (I can recommend it to all who like dance music, it’s a Hungarian station, which mainly plays international dance music. At least they squeeze in some talking here and there) and finish packing.

No comments: