Monday 14 February 2011

Dwie minuty. Two minutes.

It’s strange how two minutes can feel like an eternity when you are running (especially on a tm). Suddenly your step doesn’t feel so easy, you are no longer flying- you just want it to be over as quickly as possible.

Yes, I went running today. And it felt great all the way to the two last minutes. All in all I ran for 28 minutes, as fast as I could. My body was feeling stiff (some yoga would probably do some wonders) and my face was red as a tomato at the end, but it was goooood. Running can either be paradise or a complete nightmare, but it always feel great afterwards Smile What I love about running is that it blocks out everything: no worries, unwanted thoughts or stressful ideas are allowed to pop up in my head, all that matters is the sound of my feet hitting the ground.

No comments: