Monday 14 February 2011

“Ma jó napom-pom van, ma pom-pom-pompás napom, pompás jó napom...”

Monday again, and I’m back in Spain. Sweden was nice, I could have stayed there for a while. Our friends who live there are always very inspiring… they represent a way of life that I admire a lot.

But on the other hand, if I have to choose between this (Stockholm on Friday morning) and the sunshine of Spain… Well, I’m thanking my lucky stars that I can have both every once in a while Smile

DSCN4381

Now I’m listening to random Danish music, while having my morning coffee and getting ready for the week. There are lots of great things to look forward to!

Have a nice week and an interesting Valentine’s Day, everyone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Esa foto me recuerda a Bélgica :)