Wednesday 9 February 2011

Little Things. Good Things.

Tomorrow it’s time to head for Stockholm again, and I don’t know what to think about it. Going to the university is exciting, but I’d also like to do something out of the ordinary, something slightly crazy. I want to feel alive! and usually a big city is good for such endeavours.

I have mixed feeling about these few days here in Finland, I ended up not doing the things I wanted to do, I didn’t manage to meet everyone I was supposed to meet and I feel sluggish.

The bright side is that I’ve had plenty of time to cuddle with the pets and eat well.

DSCN4375

DSCN4366

DSCN4379

3 comments:

keishua said...

That plate of food looks yummy. I love the color and textures. Good food is definitely an essential in life.

Jessica said...

That dog is so cute! Hope you find some time to be crazy in Stockholm!

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Si ha tu gato le haces página de facebook, me haré fan de él. Jeje, parece mega simpático.