Many things made me smile today…
- Today I was spoilt with a book by Péter Esterházy and a delicious tortilla de patatas. Yes, I have been blessed with a great boyfriend.
- The sun was shining today and for the first time in months I walked outside without a jacket, while finding interesting things in the neighbourhood.
- Great run.
- Apparently I have a good pronunciation when speaking Hungarian – I try to remember to read it the way I’d read Finnish, but sometimes I forget.
- I finally sent some important papers.
- Things seem to be going well for some people who are important to me.
- Work was also good!