Wednesday 23 February 2011

Almost March!

Omg! Kääääk! Last night while I was staring at the ceiling and thinking about all the things I’d do if I were a millionaire, I realised that March begins next week. That is kind of stressful because I have to start planning yet another trip to Sweden/Finland, organize some Swedish classes (apparently we are about to create a colony of Spaniards fleeing to Scandinavia), finish assignments and…. try to make sure nothing of it coincides with the Fallas Smile I’m also hoping for all kinds of projects to happen, so fingers crossed March will be a great month! Until then you’ll probably find me a) in the sofa translating random things, b) analysing whether it’s possible to rank countries according to their level of “goodness” like Newsweek did a while back, or c) trying to survive in the gym.

DSCN2473

No comments: