And some random thoughts:
- Swedish people are impressively effective and friendly. I sent an e-mail about uni registration today, asking for some advice. Twenty minutes later the person replied, saying that they had solved the problem for me.
- Ukrainian must be one of the coolest languages on earth (after Hungarian, of course). It’s sounds like a mix of Polish and Russian, and that’s just HOT. I think I’m in love. Again.
- Yesterday I did one of the most awesome things in a long time: running on the beach. I’d definitely recommend that to anyone who has the sea or a lake nearby. Running in the sand is a real workout, whereas running in the water is probably the best kind of relaxation ever.
- Ekho Moskvy (The Echo of Moscow) is a great radio station for everyone who is either learning Russian or interested in Russian politics and society. It’s one of the few "free" media in a country where the government has a tendency to seek full control of everything and everyone. Transcripts for all their shows are available on the website, which is perfect for language learners.
- Oh, please do send your guesses about the battery map in the previous post before Sunday :)