101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Butterflies in the stomach, and it also makes you want to jump up and down.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. I’m not going to list the people I love.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? To the cinema? One, Inception.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
- Free education for all.
That people would learn to see past fear and accept each other.
That every human being would be guaranteed a decent life.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Exercise, or meditate on my "bed of nails". A long bath also does the trick.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? Heh. I don't drive, so problem solved.
107. Have you ever killed an animal? Maybe some bug, but not on purpose.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Not yet.
109. What do you think of cloning? Unacceptable. Nature should run its own course.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Read. I don’t really like watching telly
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? No, because that would make a witch hunt all the more possible.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? Life sentence in prison. Life meaning all his life. And maybe make him listen to Britney Spears for the rest of his life.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? No.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? No, but I have been running away from the cameras on several occasions.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? Hehhe. No.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? No.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? I've never seen the show.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? I know what my grandparents did (working class all the way), but not my great grandparents. One great grandfather died in the war before turning 20, so he probably didn’t work much in life.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Both grandfathers died under strange circumstances.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? No.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? No.
122. How do you feel about women in politics? Politics should be gender-neutral. It doesn't matter whether s/he is a man or a woman, as long as the politician is doing a good job, respecting the wishes of the people who voted for him.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Outdoor pool, with someone else keeping it clean for me.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? Languages and psychology. Sometimes international and Russian politics.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Not intelligent, but maybe clever, on a good day.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? No, wisdom comes with experience and age.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? No, but I should probably practise so that I can give one someday (without falling over and hitting my head).
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? No.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Political leader, but I’d probably be quite bad at that as I always try to avoid conflicts.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Probably, when I was younger.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Mmm. Yes.
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? No.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? I don't watch them.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? I don't drive, but I can still pick the music: the bands and artists I listen to normally: usually rock in a strange language or dance.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Many people have accomplished amazing things, and there is no need to start comparing them, because it wasn’t just one amazing thing that got us where we are today.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Have a cool accent, show interest in the things that fascinate me.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? 20-30
How many of those emails are junk mail? Maybe around 5
How many of them are forwards? 2-3
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Work, especially when people are behaving themselves.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I think he killed himself.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Depends on the country ;D
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? My friend Annica.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable? charming
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I want to get married before I turn 30, but unfortunately I’m not making this decision alone, unless I’m going to marry myself or the cat.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? Sometimes, especially if it’s people I don’t seevery often.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? No idea...
150. What is your quest? To live a long and happy life filled with adventures.