I feel extremely bloated, sluggish and dissatisfied with myself. For you the below photo might be "not too bad", but I simply don’t recognise myself, instead I see a rather cute elephant.
I’m going to start it nicely with a two-week detox. During the first phase, which lasts 4 days, I will:
- avoid caffeine (:()
- avoid alcohol
- stop using salt (which is already OK because I never add salt to my food)
- avoid sugar
- avoid red meat
- drink 6-8 glasses of water daily
- avoid dairy: this is the most difficult point for me.
When the two weeks are up, I will need to follow a stricter meal plan + start running again + join a gym.
What are my goals then?
- I want my old clothes to fit.
- My ideal weight is my "Russian weight", and it’s the one I’m aiming for. It’s crazy, but let’s see if I get all the way down there.
- I want to run a 10K in January and a half marathon in April. If everything goes according to plan, I will be celebrating my next birthday in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, running and in great company! :)
- I want my body to be toned, not just boney.
- And last but not least: I want to learn to cook eat healthy food that actually tastes good.