And the meme continues.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: google will send you fruit of your choice for free.
Ambytime: No comment.
Asscactus: A cactus that grows upside-down.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Hehhe, you don't wanna know.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
One, in the living room.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Move → run/jog/walk/swim/hike/window shop.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No, but I know someone who is really into these things.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Paradise is a place where people let each other be themselves, regardless of religion, appearance, wealth, ethnicity and such. Everyone has the chance to fulfil themselves and their dreams. Paradise is also filled with books, knowledge and an endless supply of raspberries.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do not believe in the God, but I try to take all the good things from different religions and apply them to my life.
61. Do you believe in Hell? NO.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Studied very weird things.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Probably something that I'm not aware of.
64. Are you a patient person?
No, I want everything to happen RIGHT NOW.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Hmm...
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I don't do jokes, I do sarcasm.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Legoland when I was 10?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
My secrets are not very dark, but I don't like telling people about the things that matter the most to me.
71. What is under your bed right now?
A bag full of make-up.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I don't drive.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Let's see: some silly slow dance with a random person with a funny accent. Then I ran away.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Ehem. Encyclopedia-kid did not watch cartoons.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
The donkeys and the goats.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
You never know until it happens.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I will randomly pick the freedom of speech, but don't ask me to justify this choice. I'm too used to all my freedoms to stop having any of them
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
The North Pole could be quite peaceful and interesting.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
The extreme right.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Berries and energy drink.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Letters from uni.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I got lost after the three first words.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Per aspera ad astra.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Orange sports pants and a tee with the smurfs. In a night club. No comments.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Rye bread with butter, cheese and tomato.
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
No and no.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
After accomplishing something I worked very hard for.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
I would not end up alone in the woods in the first place.