Thursday 18 March 2010

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” [Douglas Adams]

Thursday. 11 a.m. Grey skies and sort of bad news. People around me are going through some hard times (how can some people be such idiots that they hurt others without a second thought?). In a while it’s time to get dressed, go to the bank (somehow they always manage to get everything wrong) and then have a tea date with one of my bestest friends. She might well be the only person in the world to whom I dare talk about my craziest dreams (everyone should have a person like that in their lives)

Apart from that I still have a lot of faith in myself: I might actually be going in the right direction. All I need to do is believe in myself and be active.

Happy Thursday, everybody! Remember that wherever you are and whatever you do, you will only have one life. And yes, it might be a cliché, but it is the only life you have so you should try to enjoy it as much as possible.

No comments: