Sunday 7 March 2010

Drinking tea and planning the week ahead

Drinking the last cup of tea for tonight (yummy licorice from yogi), after which I will plan all the fun for the week ahead. In fact it seems like it will be both busy and relaxing: lunch dates with good friends are always a good laugh, swimming takes my mind off things and school will be challenging; not only is there a seminar to prepare (why did Hungary fail to become an independent state after the Revolution of 1848 and the War of Independence in 1849?), but I also have to analyse and translate about 5 poems and children's songs AND write a short essay on Hungarian culture (the topic will be related to Social Realism).

I hope everyone will have a nice week!

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

*I will plan all the fun for the week ahead* me alegra ver que estás bien. Me habías asustado con los otros posts :).

Saludos!