* Valencia: I am quite convinced that Valencia is the perfect city: not only does it offer a lot of sunshine, there are also beaches, palm trees, nice people, orange trees, and usually it’s warm!
* Barcelona vs. Helsinki. Not sure which one to pick.
* Athens: I have been to Athens twice, the first time it was incredibly hot and the second time it was freaking cold (December). Wanna go again soon to visit old friends!
* Moscow: huge, noisy and incredibly beautiful.
* Hungarian countryside: whenever I hear dance music I remember sitting in a car, somewhere on the Hungarian puszta and listening to.. well, dance music while the sun is shining. Freedom!
* Fyodor Dostoevsky
* Milan Kundera
* Albert Camus
* Alexander Blok
* Haruki Murakami
Things to shop
* Books: one can never own too many books. Unfotunately life tends to get complicated when those books need to be.. all around Europe.
* Shoes: a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.
* Tea: the plan is to try all the teas out there :)
* Lingerie: just like sheoes, the right kind of lingerie can save the day and make a girl feel ready to conquer the world.
* Make-up: because it’s fun.
* Any kind of tea except black. Tea has a lot of health benefits, there’s a flavour for everyone and it can be drunk either hot or cold. Perfect.
* Cappuccino: nam nam.
* Energy drink w/o sugar
* Rum and coke (without sugar again!!) is a safe bet in the bar.
* Japanese: we’re not only talking about sushi here,
* Finnish: go on, shoot me! The Finnish cuisine has been criticised by many, but I dare to disagree. It’s delicious!
* navy blue
Things to do
* drink tea and mess around with friends
* read anything and anywhere.
* study: anything. It might sound crazy, but I love learning new things, not only languages.
* pilates & yoga
* still my curiosity and get inspired