Tuesday 26 October 2010

Hmm.

Since I’m just sitting here and having dessert, I though I’d share a little something with you. I borrowed this from Señorita.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really need to brush my hair.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
A few cents... yay, I’m rich

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
I’m not as "dirty" (in a good way) as Señorita... so I’ll say four :)
4. Favorite planet?
I always liked Saturn and Neptune.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I had the Soviet national anthem once...
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Right now? A regular t-shirt.

8. Do you label yourself?
No.. I’m too unique to be labelled :)
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Haha, my shoes are cheap. I usually wear a pair of flats from H&M. Or a pair from Reebok for the gym.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
No
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Pato gordo. Well, that’s two words. But I say that a lot
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
TT Aka the boyfriend
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Narya the dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22, No specific reason :)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Gimme the money!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In school. Or actually returning from school.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
They don’t dare do that to me.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I have my moments.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I’ve planned this: a long and complicated word in Hungarian on my hand.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
We talk fluency? Complete fluency? Like native-speaker-fluency? Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, German and Dutch. When I achieve this, I can die in peace. Anyone see the pattern?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Haven’t I already?
39. Are you touchy feely?
All the time.
40. What’s your life motto?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Confucius.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Keys, notebook and mp3-player.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Bananas.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nooo... I just smile innocently and do that thing with my voice. I’m sure some nice chap will come running to help a lady in need.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know that they were a bunch of crazy, hard-working and hard-drinking Finns. Is that enough?
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? 
Nope. 

No comments: