Wednesday 28 December 2011

Frío, dijo el pato.

Hola, amigos!

 

Kilenc órákor.

 

Today…

…on the radio: Snow Patrol.

…general feeling: happy but tired.

…idea: it’d be great to know Japanese. Yes, you are allowed to hit me now. Not that there’s anything wrong with Japanese, but because I don’t have the time to even think about these things.

…sore muscle: the lower back. Pilates is deadly at times.

…exercise: bike to work, back from work.. and tonight I will play with my new kettlebell and run some tests on myself.

…breakfast: a protein shake with “real” milk (not the skimmed kind) and latte protein powder. Tasty. Right, I also had some homemade chocolate. Oops.

…entertainment: listening to the news in Hungarian.

…question: why is it so difficult for some people to think positively instead of looking like they swallow lemons for breakfast?

…positive thought: learning is one of the best things in life.

…thing to look forward to: lunch, which will consist of salmon with a delicious salad.

…best friend: the sun.

 

Enjoy your day – and remember, smile!

No comments: