Thursday 27 February 2014

Morning Has Broken

Recently I have come across blogs where people have written about how they jolted down their dreams somewhere, read The Secret and yay! they got what they wished for. I know it probably required some work, too. But, with one’s goals in one place, it’s easier to work toward them.

So let’s give this a try.

At the moment, I’m dreaming about:

  • An interesting new job. As I mentioned in my previous post, I (+ the boyfriend) will be moving to Sweden in the beginning of April. The location will depend on where we find a job. Thus far I have applied only for jobs outside Stockholm that sound interesting. Stockholm will be included in the search because, like it or not, that’s the one place where one may find international jobs. The problem with Stockholm is that it’s difficult to find decently-priced accommodation. An interesting job for me is one where I can use my language (and other) skills, but where language skills don’t define me. It includes meeting new people, being (verbally) creative and communication. I would also like to train people.
  • A home. With a move comes a home. I would like to live in a nice flat with a lot of books. With some space for growing herbs. Not too far away from my family. There should be an airport close by.
  • Travelling. I want to widen my horizons and travel outside of Europe.
  • More time to be creative. One has to find the time. I want to find the time to write, to paint, to cook, to learn languages and to do yoga. 

 

What are you dreaming about?

No comments: