Sunday 2 February 2014

Cool Things Right Now

I just published a post about February Beginnings. I also wanted to write about February Resolutions. What are my expectations for this month?

First, I want to be healthy so that I can be more active. I also want to do a bit of yoga, as well as some creative work (painting, writing, translation). Speaking of being active and productive, I also want to cook some delicious meals.

P2010045

Cool thing# 1: my new bag from Primark. Love owls Smile

Second, I want to have some time for spirituality. I’m normally a very unspiritual person in the sense that I can openly admit that I have no need for spiritual reflections and I’m far from religious. More than anything, spirituality is a way of staying connected to the world and a set of moral and ethical guidelines.

 

P2010046

Cool thing #2: speaking of moral and ethical guidelines, let’s have some vodka. JUST KIDDING! I like the slogan of this ad; Ideme žiť! Let’s go and live, shall we?

Third, I want to go on a trip. We have, in fact, planned to go to Olomouc in the Czech Republic. That is something I’m really looking forward to.
Fourth, I want to do some de-cluttering. Get rid of all the stuff I don’t need.

No comments: