Wednesday 13 June 2012

Book Challenge: Day 20

Day 20 – Favourite romance book

I'm tired and my head is feeling so dizzy that I can't remember when I last published a post for this challenge. Was it this morning? Anyway. Favourite romance book. Now, do I dare confess to reading such err... nonsense? Well, yeah. Sure. Romance books can be quite entertaining, Anyhow, the most entertaining romance book does not belong to this genre at all. But. I like the way Stephanie Plum has such a hard time deciding between Morelli and Ranger. I would be just as indecisive in that situation.

Day 21 – Favourite book from your childhood
Day 22 – Favourite book you own
Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

No comments: