Tuesday 17 January 2012

3rd Cup of Coffee

Yesterday, at 7.25 am I passed the library. And I remembered many good moments. It’s funny that the library should be a person’s feel-good-place, but that’s exactly what it is for me. It’s the place to go to feel better, to absorb all the knowledge and inhale all the stories that are fighting for space on the shelves. Being surrounded by books is the best thing I know. I haven’t been to the library for a long time now; there has not been any practical need for it, nor time. But now I feel that I need to go there soon: randomly pick a book (or three), sit down in a corner, somewhere near a big window, and just read while sipping on some coffee/tea/battery.   

 

At the moment the following things make my heart skip a beat:

 

Ambition, Art, Accents, Adventures

Books

Coffee, Cooking, Challenges

Debates

Energy, Equality, Exoticness
Friendship, Fitness, Fruit
Gym, Goals

Honesty, Hungarian

Intelligence

Joie de vivre

Knowledge

Languages, Laughter

Modesty

Novelty, Novels

Optimism

Politics, Psychology, Projects
Quality

Running, Respect, Russian

Sunshine, Summer, Solidarity, Society, Sherlock Holmes

Travelling, Tea

Vegetables

Writing

Yoga

Zen

 

The good thing about lists like this one is that they remind us of all the things we enjoy. Tip: on a bad day - check your list, pick an activity and DO it.

 

1 comment:

Go Crazy said...

Ei kai noista aakkosista jäänyt puuttumaan jotain? ;)

B Battery
C Cats
M Mimi
T Tomi

Vai olikohan tämä minun listani... O:)