Wednesday 14 October 2009

Shopping List

The winter is coming and although it's not as cold as in Finland, it is cold enough for me. Usually the Spanish winter makes me want to hide under a blanket (or three) and not get out of there until March. So, in order to cheer up myself with material things, I have wrote a list of things that I need and want to make the winter a little bit more colourful, somewhat more bearable and a lot warmer.

 

1 pair of black shoes: this morning I realised that I didn't have any stylish, yet walkable, black shoes. The ideal pair should be soft and comfortable, preferably with a bit of heel. They should also be great for walking longish distances.

 

1 thick cardigan. I want it to be long, soft and warm. Preferably navy blue.

 

Basic tees and tops in black, red and white.

 

1 black polo neck.

 

Some more tights of the thicker kind.

 

Body shop face protector - this is the only thing that manages to hydrate my crazy skin and keep it from going even crazier.

 

Mineral make up - some people love it, others hate it, I just want to give it a go.

No comments: