Monday 26 October 2009

Make a decision and you'd better make it fast...

I got a phone call from Barcelona and have until tomorrow morning to decide whether I want to go there for an interview. The job itself seems interesting and it is a lot better paid than the one I have now. I should face my fears and go for it: if you don't jump, you will never fly. But there is something holding me back: fear of being rejected? Fear of actually being accepted and all the consequences that would lead to... I feel that I should go for it but that little voice in my head is telling me that there is no point.

I wish I was one of those people who act
instead of analyse.

2 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Mi novia recibió dos ofertas de trabajo este mes. Las desechó por que estaba a gusto en su trabajo actual. El sábado le dijeron que el 31 le vence el contrato y que no pueden renovarla. Meditalo, por que a lo mejor te conviene el cambio...

Zsuzsi said...

Gracias por el comentario, lo tendré en cuenta. Espero que tu novia encuentre otro trabajo que le guste muy pronto.