Saturday 3 October 2009

Found some sushi

My boyfriend is in Berlin and I'm sitting home alone with a plate of sushi and some vodka, wondering what to do next. Yesterday at around 4 pm my throat started feeling funny, and the funniness has now developed into a properly sore throat. Hence the vodka: I'm only following my mother's advice - whenever I complain about a sore throat she tells me to drink. So that's what I did this morning at 7: dragged myself to the fridge, got some juice, mixed it with some absolut raspberry, got back to bed and slept like a baby. And that's what I'm doing now. Drinking vodka, sneezing and having sushi (finally!). I will also take advantage of having the house all to myself: sleep in the middle of the bed, spend an hour in the bath and break all Spanish rules and eat dinner at.... wait for it... 7.30 p.m. Oh bliss!

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Vodka with sushi, nice combination xD