First things first, before getting on the plane next Wednesday at 7.00 pm, these things should have been crossed off the list.
* Go for dinner with some friends on Saturday - because meeting friends is always very much fun
* Go to hairdresser on Friday - it's an emergency
* Pack - need to bring some clean socks
* Gift hunting - to show people that they are worth it
* Print ticket - to get through check-in
* Print the "reading" for trip - to avid boredom and to extend the intellect
* Buy Valencian wine (how and where is still a mystery) and ham. Possibly also olive oil and paella rice. - because it tastes good.
*Clean house - it's always nicer to come back to a tidy place.
* Get music for mp3 - entertainment
* Make a CD with Spanish music - promised someone
* Go to Druni for various things - because I'm a girl?
* Write several letters - i'm soo behind with this
* Study a module or two - better to do it now than later
Things to do in Finland
* Meet friends for a gossip marathon - haven't seen them for YEARS!
* Party (Saturday) - family, friends and lots of good food.
* Massage (Tuesday) - heavenly + quailty time with my mum
* Lahti (Wed-Thu) - more relatives and ski-jumper-spotting.
* Spa with grandma - the jacuzzi is quite cool and swimming is fun!
* Study - need to get as much done as possible before September when the craziness begins.
* Shopping: 2nd hand, tea, dry bread, pages for filofax, facial products, magazines, books, underwear - because it´s so much better there than here
* Send books in the post, esp. the Russian ones + Hungarian dictionary - because they are collecting dust under my brother's bed.
* Cuddle with cats - the most cuddleable cats in the world.
* Study again - see above.
* Take advantage of the cooler weather and go running - because it's healthy.
* Look for "Män som hatar kvinnor" ("The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", "Los hombres que no amaban a las mujeres") on dvd. - because original versions are always better than dubbed ones.
And things to do just in general but asap.
*Sort out studies + course lit.
And now back to work… although the builders singing along to Fito are quite distracting!