Saturday 8 August 2009

Crap day this far

Geez. I probably should put my head in the bushes and stay there until tomorrow or until the big grey cloud above my head has moved on to harass someone else. When I woke up, all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. During our little walk I thought I would collapse on the street from exhaustion. Then a little bit of crying. Apathy. When I finally decided to do some exercise, I was interrupted so I just started crying a little bit more and now I'm sitting in the sofa, trying to decide whether I'm feeling hot or cold.

I don't feel like going out tonight, if I could decide, I'd stay home with my boyfriend, cuddle and eat Ben and Jerry's. But maybe, just maybe, it will be one of those nights that turn out great with great company, good conversations, tasty food and a couple of drinks.

No comments: