Sunday 10 August 2014

Colour My World!


There is one thing in life that makes me happier than no other - colour. It might sound rather silly, I know. Is There is colour psychology and all types of theories how colours affect our mood and well-being. Political parties are often associated with colours and colour plays an important role in different cultural and social contexts.

One of my favourite colours is raspberry red. While red is often considered a colour of energy, passion, action and anger, the softer shade of raspberry is more appealing to me. Maybe it's the berry itself that makes me think of forests, silence, peace and autumn. It is also a sweet colour, not too hard but also not too insipid. The taste of the berry is similar to its colour, the taste lingers on the tongue, the scent lingers in the air. 







And here you see the ingredients for the perfect smoothie - just add some fresh orange juice and it's ready!

No comments: