Monday 5 September 2011

Ticking Off Items On The Life List

…apparently one of my goals is to learn some statistics (now, what was I thinking?). Well, just imagine my excitement about the fact that I’m currently “forced” to do a course in methodology and statistics, it’s like the best thing EVER. Yippieeee! (sarcasm, my friends, it’s called sarcasm).

 

There’s another item that should be on that life list, but because it’s something I want really badly, I don’t have the guts to put it there. One of my dreams is to spend six months or so (or more) travelling in Central Europe. There’s this romantic image in my head that I just cannot get rid of: sitting in coffee shops, writing about life, listening to those wonderful languages, and observing the life in that part of the world.

No comments: