Wednesday 25 May 2011

La marmota quiere su cama ya ya ya.

Someone tell me where all crazy ideas and expectations come from, what it is that makes a person think of herself in one way or another? Social influence affects our behaviour, that’s for sure. We use the people we are surrounded by and our role models to set the expectations we create for ourselves.

I have always been convinced of the fact that I’m an extremely lazy person, and at times it has made me feel really bad – in our society efficiency is usually one of the main keys to success.

But. (and there always is a but). Am I really that lazy? And even if I were, does it really matter as long as I’m happy?

Anyhow, this week has been and will be nightmare-ish. There is nobody else to blame, it’s the result of poor organization skills (but not laziness. HA!). The plan for tonight is to look for an online exercise plan, make a cup of tea, read for twenty minutes and then go to bed because tomorrow I’m supposed to leave the house at 6 a.m. for work – on a bicycle. (let’s see how many trees will be standing in my way).

No comments: