Sunday 12 September 2010

Back on Åland.

We’ve spent the last two days on various means of transport: 4 different ferries, 2 buses, and about 400 km in a car. Oh yeah, we also managed to squeeze in some hysterical relatives and a funeral, as well. It’s been a tough couple of days. Now we’re back on Åland where we will be relaxing for a while: it will be nice to get back to normal again. My plan is to spend as much time as possible outside, exercise, meet friends, read lots of books and just be. When I go to Stockholm next time I’m so going to indulge in fresh berries and sushi.

DSCN3795

It’s odd. It’s not until recently that I’ve started to take an interest in Stockholm and all that it has to offer, even though it used to be the place we went for shopping when we were younger. And right now I have two trips planned to the Swedish capital; one will take place this week, and the 2nd one at the end of next week. Det ska bli så skoj!

No comments: