Friday 3 September 2010

At the Last Minute

Remember how I told you yesterday that I needed to get a lot of things done? (thanks to everyone for cheering for me, by the way) Well, I still need to do most of those things... Why, oh why do I ALWAYS leave things to the last minute? It seems to be some innate characteristic that I’ll never get rid of, since I always manage to end up in the same situation, even if I try to remind myself about the consequences. How about you? Do you always stress at the last minute or do you possess enough foresight to complete your tasks before they are due?

But. Maybe it’s worth it. Yesterday turned out to be a lovely day.

DSCN3745

It eventually stopped raining, so we (I & a very sweet friend) went to get our caffeine boost at a beach not too far away (called Pinedo).

DSCN3747 

We had the beach all to ourselves...

DSCN3749

...there were only a few fishermen here and there.

Now we must to fast-forward to this moment.

DSCN3754

Did you really think that I would let you get away without seeing a photo of food? Mohahha. If that’s the case, then you were wrong. Don’t forget about my secret mission, which is to make you hungry, Today’s breakfast was very tasty: raspberries, mango, cereal and some pineapple yoghurt.

And this photo describes quite well my feelings this morning: all blurry, pouty and up-side-down.

DSCN3727

Now, off to work. Have a nice Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yummy! The water looks wonderful. Have a great weekend.

knickknacks said...

Lovely sky and water...nice! :) Wish I could be as healthy for my breakfast...it's a yummy and colourful way to start off the day!

Zsuzsi said...

Thank you both for your comments, I hope you'll be having a nice weekend, too!