Sunday 18 January 2009

Excited

There are two things that make me really, really excited at the moment. No, make that three - the third one, however, will take place a few months from now but I just can't wait. So... what is it?

One thing I'm really excited about is the gym; the feeling during and after class is really euphoric. Last week I went twice, and this week my intention is to go many more times than that. Pilates and water aerobics are both things that I love doing, but I want to try to add some more cardio and strength training to my schedule. Boxing sounds like the ultimate fun but I'm afraid I will make a fool out of myself or end up being punched in the face by some sweaty big man.



Starting uni is also waking up the butterflies in my stomach although I have no idea why. I know from experience that comparative politics can be a drag (especially when you are comparing two countries that you really aren't familiar with) and microeconomics.... what was I thinking... I used to hate numbers, graphs, statistics and anything that is in any way related to economics. Well, it shall be fun.



Number three: England, England, England. I have missed thee. If everything goes according to plan, I will be visiting dear old Manchester in May. Fingers crossed!!


Photos: here, here and here

No comments: