Monday 8 September 2014

Monday, September 8, 2014: NaBloPoMo

Do you give yourself time to heal, or do you keep making yourself move forward?

Healing
or moving forward?
Are those two processes so very different?
How much do you need to heal before moving on?
I always thought
that people need to move,
not to be stuck in one place
to develop
to learn
Somehow I thought that moving
would keep away the grief

Then one day I suddenly realized, that it was all still within me. And now I know that I cannot move in any direction, before I have dealt with those demons inside me.

I need to force myself to stay still, not to move forward, nor backward, nor side-wards.

Because I know that once I have dealt with that that needs to be dealt with, then I can move forward as much as I want.


NaBloPoMo September 2014

No comments: