Thursday 6 December 2012

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” ― Roald Dahl

One of the most quintessential questions for me, ever since I was a child, is where is home?Today. when I stepped out of the plane and entered the airport of Stockholm. a warm feeling of familiarity and homeliness filled me. And I realized – my home will never be restricted and limited to one place. How could it if I, at the age of two and with great determination, decided to go and conquer the world? This kind of a life is complicated, building long-lasting conventional relationships of friendship and maybe something else is almost impossible. At the same time life is full of encounters with kind, interesting and clever people. And if this restlessness is inside you, then a life without going, seeing and conquering feels like a cage, and you are the bird longing for freedom but never being able to fly away.

PC060164

No comments: