Thursday 23 August 2012

Something Is Happening

Something is happening, there is change in the air. Something must happen, otherwise I will go mad. If everything turns out the way I hope it will, then there will be some interesting things to read about in this blog in a month or so from now….

This summer I’ve been trying to keep my mind open, not spend too much time thinking about things, just letting them come to me. Maybe it’s working. There was a time I felt a little lost, I don’t anymore, now I know where I want to be and what I want to do, just need to figure out how to get there. I’m really grateful to all those, who have been lending me their ears and shoulders this summer.

Right now I’m listening to this Hungarian song a lot:

And. As you know, I love polka dots.

P8230271

P8200254

Fresh blueberries are also quite yummy Smile

No comments: