Friday 24 August 2012

Pre Workout Thoughts

P8240229

One thing that has suffered this summer is my working out. Going to the gym and eating healthily are very important factors for my wellbeing – it’s the way I keep myself together. The feeling I get from working out and cooking and thinking about these things is indescribable, it goes beyond vanity and surfaces, it’s about inspiration and passion. There’s no point in trying to explain it in any other words. The point is that when this part of my life is standing still, I feel bad. Who would have thought that a few years ago? Slowly, slowly. I need to get a pen and paper and write down my goals, make a plan, list the priorities, and try to integrate them to the rest of my life – but let’s start with going to the gym, shall we? Smile

And oh. I’ve found something else that completely turns me on:

P8240231

No comments: