Tuesday 14 August 2012

Playing With Food

Yesterday I found a “guinea pig” (you know who you are!), willing to try my random cooking. I haven’t been cooking much lately, so of course I had to take the opportunity when it was handed to me on a plate! Here are some not-so-good-pics of the result. The food was OK, especially with a (big) touch of tabasco and lots of cheese.


                                                               Chanterelles in butter...



Chanterelles mixed with buckwheat (?) + almond milk


                                            
             Pepper + buckwheat (?)/chanterelles + feta cheese + havarti cheese heated in the oven.


Note: onion, herbs + spices would probably give this dish a nice touch. If you don't have these in your kitchen, add tabasco.

No comments: