Mission: find a balance between physical and psychological wellbeing, learn to love myself (cheesy but true), find inspiration and stay motivated.
Motto: "The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind" (Ella Wheeler Wilcox); "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life" (Albert Camus)
How to get there: this is not a desperate attempt to chase happiness- it's about finding and enjoying those little things in everyday life that bring happiness and satisfaction, and to be grateful for them. It's also about changing patterns and habits in order to change my outlook on life.
At the same time I will throw in my 12 commandments:
1) Go to bed being happy and get out of bed smiling
2) Keep an open mind - try something new as often as possible
3) Never underestimate the power of shallowness - sometimes a pretty pair of shoes can do the trick
4) Keep moving - get fit while having fun
5) Eat and drink well... but healthily!
6) For each negative thought about myself: come up with two positive ones
7) Learn to say NO.
8) Be sincere and nice to people
9) A little step in the right direction is better than a big step in the wrong direction
10) Stay focused on the goal
11) Pamper yourself
12) When everything comes crashing down - take a deep breath and go for a run
Many of these "commandments" are still rather blurry, they need to defined and made compatible with part 2 of this project, but I guess this is a start.