1) And Quiet Flows the Don - Mikhail Sholokhov
2) The Winner Stands Alone - Paulo Coelho
3) That book about Princess Elizabeth of Austria
4) The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
5) Whatever book is in the box
I would also like to ask for some help: could anyone suggest some Spanish or South American books that are worth reading? Secondly; I would also like to know about interesting books or writers from Central Eastern Europe (mainly Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Hungary and the countries of former Yugoslavia), either fiction or political science...