Wednesday 22 July 2009

¡Despiértate!

 

Two hours thirty minutes  after waking up, the state of my mind (not to mention body) is closer to asleep than awake. Imagine the feeling of sitting on a big fluffy white cloud in the middle of nothingness and you will understand what this morning has been like. I have tried everything; cold water in the face, fresh air, the blackest tea , little walks,  a banana- and nothing is working. My eyes stubbornly keep closing themselves, and the few moments that they are open everything I see is double. My legs refuse to carry me and the rest of the body feels kind of numb. If I survive this day, I promise I will go to bed at 9 pm tonight and sleep like a king for 9 hours.

 

Does anyone have any good suggestions how to wake up in the morning?

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Every morning I take a shower (not matter if the water is cold or hot), I drink a cup of chocolate and I go to work wallking. I don't know if you have tried it, but for me works becouse I only dream about 7 hours ;)