Wednesday 8 April 2015

Ahojte!

Goodbye Macedonia, hello Serbia, goodbye Sweden and hello Finland. It's so incredible that it's already Wednesday. Yesterday I came to Finland for a a quick visit. Actually the trip was work-related but it also gave me the chance to visit my family. My brother had even baked a cake for my birthday. Bless. The past 24 hours have been super efficient. I had a hair cut and attended a business meeting. I saw my grandmother and my niece. I voted and thus feel like a good citizen (I can now comment on the outcome). Now I'm feeling smug as well as seasick while listening to Swedish schlager with a bunch of 70 year olds. 



Travelling - or rather, the time spent on various means of transport - is the perfect opportunity to get things done. During this trip I have read about yoga, improved my Macedonian skills, polished my Spanish and generally spent time on meditating. This wouldn't be such a big deal were it not for the fact that I get less done at home. 

No comments: