After a stormy few days (hello hormones), I’m totally zen now. Totally, totally. But just to kick off the day with some extra positive feelings, I decided to list down 10 things that I’m happy about right now.
- I’m having very delicious coffee each morning. Thank you mum for importing it all the way to Slovakia.
- We have a lot of fun plans from now on up until Christmas. One of the plans is to avoid shopping centers
- Each morning I get a lot of hugs. This also happened this morning. Bliss.
- I can’t wait to start preparing people’s Christmas presents.
- I’m attending this course on social welfare in a global context and it really makes me think. Good stuff!
- It has dawned upon me that I love teaching and preparing learning material. What to do with this insight, I don’t know yet.
- My body is sore after a good work-out yesterday.
- My boyfriend makes a great partner in crime in most things I do, like the gym.
- There is a whole pile of unread books waiting for my attention – even some in Russian as a friend brought me three books after a visit to Moscow.
- There are good things happening to my friend. That is always important.
What are you happy about right now?