Tuesday 28 May 2013

Life Now (život teraz)

P5250068
1.Who are your best friends?
I have several friends, the best ones are the ones I’ve known for a long, long time. Unfortunately I don’t get to see them as often as I would like to.

2. Who’s your most recent love?
J. It was something so unexpected to happen, but when it happened it just felt so right (even with him being a Swede and all). We think alike, we both love travelling and he doesn’t get tired of visiting book shops (or Hungary) with me. And oh. He understands the sarcasm of “even with him being a Swede and all”.

3. What’s your favourite food?
There are many great dishes, but I will never say no to a good salad and some cheese.
P5250075
4. What’s your favourite colour?
Red and navy blue.


5. Where do you live?
Bratislava – the big little city in the middle of Europe.

6. What’s the best thing that’s happened?
For me personally, the best thing that ever happened to me is the fact that I’ve had possibilities to go on adventures and experience the world.
P5250034
7. What’s the worst thing that’s happened?
The summer of 2012.

8. What do you want to work with?
Really now? If I had the freedom to choose and the talent to go with it, I’d be a writer. Or possibly a translator.

9. What’s your favourite sweet?
Fresh raspberries with some Greek yoghurt.

* Pictures are from our trip to Sopron in May 2013




















No comments: