Wednesday 16 January 2013

Falling Into Oblivion

“No matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away.”

- Haruki Murakami -

 

Hi friends. Wednesday and I’m lying in bed with my laptop and a cop of coffee. Such luxury! And just to add cream to the cake, I’m working with our research project. On social inequality. Oh yeah. Stuff like this makes me happy, I’m such a geek. No need to mention my excitement about the next module, which is European law. We get to write an assignment on a topic of our choice, and I’m thinking about Slovak labour law or European guidelines concerning minority languages, or integration or…. Open-mouthed smile 

Last night I thought about life. The life I’m leading and the life I want to lead. I’m a bit hesitant to write about my dreams publically, but then again, they are nothing big, nothing special.

Today – once the project is finished – I’m going to treat myself with a trip to the book shop, after which I’m actually going to work. Because that’s where the gym is! Smile

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I think the minority languages topic sounds the most interesting. :)