Tuesday 6 January 2015

Breaking A Habit - Or Just Growing Up?

Yesterday at 7.17 am I was standing in an elevator admiring my new trousers when it hit me. I had managed to rid myself of the very bad habit of impulsive and compulsive shopping. It is a process that has taken me years but I am happy that I achieved it. It was something I talked about trying to stop - but as it turned out, I had stop trying before I managed to stop. In many ways I think that habits are created and broken when we plant that little seed in our head and almost unconsciously let it grow there. Sometimes things take time, but eventually we will get there.

But whom am I kidding? The truth is that I want to show you my fabulous* new trousers.




* my sense of fashion is so fabulous (or shall we just be honest and call it peculiar) that I usually find everything I need on sale.



NaBloPoMo January 2015

No comments: